Monday, May 22, 2006

Exam time again...........

Exams have rolled around again...last time i posted on here it was my mocks...and low and behold, well now it's my actual GCSE's. Firstly tomorrow i have some spanish at like 9:15am for 35 minutes, then i think i'll hang around school and have a chat with some of the teachers and see if i can scrounge some past papers off of them in order to help with the revision. Past papers are always a good way to practice.

I've never been that good with revision, i always procrastinate and find new ways to distract myself. I was talking to a very good friend of mine called Chris who lives in NZ, he was helping me out the other night and told me that if you pick out the questions that no one else is going to pick out and work on them and learn the answer for that kind of question perfectly, you can pick up the marks a lot better, because the examiners will be looking for something different and something that no one else will have been able to answer.

I'm dreading this exam tomorrow...GAH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home