Wednesday, November 08, 2006

So i've had a lot of music ideas floating around in my head, and i think it may be from hearing the 30 second clips from Light Grenades (released on 28th of November!! can't wait!!) ...it's inspired me a lot...and if that's what *works out in head* ...6 and a half minutes of music does to me, this album will hopefully inspire me a lot and give me new ideas. I've been trying to get in to jazz music quite a bit too these days...And right at this moment i am listening to some Tommy Emmanuel (yes i know, that's not jazz) ...but i have quite a diverse range of music playing on iTunes these days, and it's quite cool instead of listening to purely one band all the time...even though i still enjoy doing that....ahhhh welll.
And now i actually don't really know what to talk about......and now i do...........The MacBook family has been updated, they now sport Intel Core 2 Duo Processors....Hopefully i'll be upgrading from my iBook to a MacBook soon if i can earn enough money somehow.

So much power...reminds me of Tim Allen in Home Improvement "More Power! OHHOHO" anyone remember that? ...ahh childhood memories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home