Wednesday, March 28, 2007

100

well...welcome to the 100th post of 'life' ...or w/e you wish to call it. To be honest, i wish it felt much more important than it does but i'm pretty sure no one actually reads this blog anymore, in fact i don't think many people did read it that much to be honest but i'll try and not let this be so negative.

I've spent the last few days sick...at home...and i've come to learn that 2 days stuck in doors is enough to drive me insane. So i took a walk to the beach to try and clear my lungs and what not of all gunge sickness. It worked...but my throat is killing me. On the plus, i did get some pretty nice photos.....





And so i leave with 100 new thoughts in my head about who i am and where i'm heading in this life...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read it, I feel the same way when no-one comments on my blog. I hope you're feeling well now. A week is a long time to be ill.

Try the buteyko when you're feeling better mate. I'm, sure it'll help you.

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home