Tuesday, April 24, 2007

SecureZIP...

SecureZIP brings a whole new way for you to secure your files whilst they’re being sent across the internet. It’s a whole new generation of ZIP and is the best method of securing your emails and attachments as well as data stored on your computer or even an external hard drive. I have a ton of coursework I’d like to keep secure on my computer, if I was to lose that, my career would pretty much be over so it’s important to be able to keep such files secure. If you head over to www.securezip.com and you can get your hands on the full software for free! The offer is for a limited time only so act quickly. It’s that easy, you supply your email address and get the software…not trial software, but the whole package. I really recommend checking this out. SecureZIP - The next generation of ZIP.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home