Monday, May 22, 2006

Spanish...

Well the exam went...ok i guess...to begin with, when i left y'all i inteded to go to my bed early, but nope, i sat up until about 4am futuring about and then when i finally did get to sleep it was no time until i had to get back up again, it sucked, oh well. so i think i did ok, i managed to mess up one question cause i couldn't make out the tape so i guessed like 5 of the answers to that question (i'm talking about my spanish listening btw)

So after the exam we (Peter, Ben and Myself) went to my ICT teacher to get some help with past paper questions in preparation for the exam, i'm confident enough that i'll do well and get a good grade in ICT...i only lost 7 marks out of 60 on my coursework and the teacher told me if i get something like 60% on my exam i'll have got an A or something crazy like that. i don't really understand how that works, but i'm just taking his word for it cause it might be a good glimpse of hope for me.

So later on this week (particularly friday) i have RE, ANOTHER ICT exam and Business Studies, oh what a day? i'm dreading it all already, RE and ICT will be ok i guess...but business studies, i don't have a clue about that subject, i really don't. The year has been hard for me in it, it's so......boring. oh well, after friday half of my exams are over, and then they spread out more and i even have 2 weeks of nothing so i can relax some days and revise others, even thought i'll probably revise every day because i REALLY need to, I wanna get back to school, but i just never have enough confidence in myself, BUT i have a backup plan...tech.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home