Wednesday, November 15, 2006

What should I blog about??

Well as i sit here wondering 'what should i blog about?' (don't worry, this won't turn in to another post about not knowing what to post) ...my head hurts.

I was a productive child tonight! sort of...i decided straight after dinner i'd head straight to bed and sleep, but to no avail, i think i got about 15 minutes in 'the pit' until i was trailed out by the ear and made to help dad tile the utility room! I was tired, very tired, i've had too many late nights and i'm beginning to look like a complete bum these days to top it all off, my eyes were bloodshot and everything haha. Regardless, i think i did a good job of it, i kinda like tiling with dad (wouldn't make a living out of it like, but it'd be nice to have the skill up your sleeve). I like spending time with my dad, sometimes (yes, i know it's crazy) but i imagine myself like...10 years from now with kids that look up to me and think i'm a kick ass dad and stuff...haha how crazy is that like?? ...maybe it's crazy, i dunno, i just think of my future sometimes. Yeah...il shush.



Ummmm......tea, i like tea. i used to hate it, and never ever drink it but recently i discovered THAT's why for like...10 years of my life i've never had a proper sleeping pattern cause i've been too caffeine loaded, so i thought i'd cut down a bit as tea apparently contains less caffeine that coffee. ...i hear mum calling me for some, so i'm off for a cuppa!

Later

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tea owns. Maja is awesome!

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home