Wednesday, February 21, 2007

A Week Off.....Sort Of

School ended last thursday for some time off...and i'll be honest, i haven't really done much other than played my Xbox and hence the lack of posts on here. It has been quite enjoyable though...living by the sea is quite nice actually, it has it's benefits...such as this.



A mere 5 minutes from my house lies this...quite a nice sight to behold even at this time of year when it can be quite cold, although there has been an evident rise in temperature here in the last few weeks, it's been mild enough for me to leave my over sized coat behind although as a result i think i'm getting a cold now, i'm sneezing too much. I need to fix my sleeping pattern too...once again, it has become messed up after numerous late nights involving the xbox (live) and some redbull....and afterwards the general browsing of the net occurs until i finally feel fit to sleep at about 4am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home