Tuesday, April 03, 2007

1K Tuesday...

Scouring the PayPerPost Blog only to notice that PayPerPost have been doing some blog advertising. They are now announcing 1K Tuesday. A brand new feature to PayPerPost where they will put out at least 1 $1000 dollar opportuninty anywhere between the hours of 12am and 12pm.
Seems like quite a good idea to be honest, pretty cool indeed and it really opens up a lot of opportunity for money making for some of us. Unfortunately, I’ll have to work on my blog a bit before I can be doing well enough to score opportunities like that……still, what a great idea!! It has actually inspired me to work on my blog a bit more and try to get it up to those kinds of standards. So if you wanna start making money from your blog now, I recommend you check it out…any blog is good enough…this is just another great reason to check out PayPerPost. You can check out their blog here and see what the whole thing is about. This is such an inspirational thing for bloggers, I probably won’t even leave my computer at all in order to keep the chances at a high. Snapping up the opp will be fun and it’ll help boost some gossip on the forum about who got each weeks post. Check out PayPerPost kids…amazing site ;-)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home