Sunday, May 13, 2007

Nothin' like PayPerPost

You may have noticed I’ve been in to the whole blog marketing thing for a while now and I specifically favour PayPerPost. I’ve really enjoyed using their service over the last 5 months I’ve been a member, I’ve become a frequent reader of the PayPerPost blog, I’ve participated in the forums quite a bit and most of all I’ve generated quite a bit of income from the site, almost $200 in fact. Initially my plan was to save my money but as I discovered I’m able to make more and more every day with the plethora of opportunities on PayPerPost’s website, I can put a bit aside and use some to buy a few Xbox games every now and then. PayPerPost is a really great site and has been very loyal to me over the 5 months, I can’t wait to see what improvements they have for the service over time and I hope it gets even better.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How much cash did you win for this one? ;)

PS: check out John Mayer's Blog, it reminds me of how yours was (before PPP ;P)

http://blog.honeyee.com/john/index.xml

10:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://blog.honeyee.com/john/

^that works better

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home