Friday, May 25, 2007

PPP Direct

PayPerPost just recently put out a new release to their site and with that came a new version of PayPerPost, PayPerPost Direct. With PayPerPost Direct a small button is placed on your blog for advertisers to click to individually hire you to write special posts. You specify the price of the details, if the advertiser likes it then they give you an exclusive opportunity. You then have a couple of options, you can accept this, negotiate it, cancel or flag it. This is a great idea in my opinion, for example, I only have 2 votes out of the 25 posts I’ve taken to make up my overall tack rating which leaves it at 4 out of 5. Now this restricts me from taking particular posts and some advertisers may feel that my style of writing suits the kind of post their looking for but as I don’t qualify for their opportunity I’m unable to take it. This means the advertisers could be losing out in many ways.
PPP direct offers much more than it’s competitors and allows for the advertisers to not lose out like this at all as they can contact me individually and give me an exclusive post. f you are using ReviewMe or any competitors services you will know that they charge between 50-100% markup on your post, whilst PPP charges only 35% on theirs, this allows you to keep more of the money you’ve earned. PPP direct cuts out the middlemen and allows for you to make such huge savings on your posts. Why not get paid to blog and check it out.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home