Wednesday, June 21, 2006

United 93.....................

So i had a chance to go out with mates tonite...not necessarily by my own choice but it ended up happening none the less. So we went to see United 93....it's about the 4th flight that was hijacked on 9/11...it didn't reach its destination due to the passengers trying to overthrow the hijackers to control the plane.

It made me cry...several times....yeah i'll admit it. i sat beside 2 of my best friends and cried while watching it. It showed so much detail...so much evil...so much sadness....what topped it off and made me cry was the fact that it was true and that today's society is unfortunately so evil like that. :( how and why would anyone do that? it makes no sense to me.

Today i was kind of upset over all i guess due to some personal issues, most of which were my own fault i guess. On the plus side what put a smile on my face was my big cousin Stephen came over and sat with me and talked with me while i waited on my friend, that cheered me up.

...Such a moving film. (what a pun eh?)

2 Comments:

Blogger rammy said...

I've been wanting to watch that movie for a while, your the first person i know thats watched it though. You should really watch 9/11 loose change.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5137581991288263801&q=loose+change

9:19 PM  
Blogger Nigel said...

yeah i saw that, got it on my computer....it's cool! changes your view on the whole day completely!

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home