Wednesday, June 14, 2006

well it had to happen..................

I guess it really did have to happen, i thought that i'd maybe be able to make it through all of my exams without thinking "i failed that one" but no....that day came today, chemistry, i was well rested and hadn't revised due to excessive revision on that subject alone earlier in the year...well i may have passed my mock for it, but i have definitely not passed this one. i made such a hash of it, i guess there's no point in me complaining about it...there's nothing i can do now and i have one more science exam where i can try my best to make up for the loss.

so anyhow...i got my first birthday present the other day (yeah pretty early) but it's soooooooo cool, my friend from canada (ramdeep...check the blog out in my links ;-) ) bought me this Incubus Lollapalooza Cd and may i say...it's fricken awesome!! Since the album before this bootleg was released, Mike of Incubus switched from PRS guitars to fender. To be honest i didn't think it was a good decision, on the bootleg and infact on any live material since then played by the band, you can tell the difference in the guitar, there is a crisper sound to the guitar and it seems kinda sharp or something, where as the PRS gave a deep sound. Fair enough, this is perfect for songs like "Nowhere Fast" (the fender) ...so i was thinking, why doesn't Mike use both his PRS and Fender?? It'd make more sense to me i guess, and have a guitar to suit all songs. So anyhow...what a fricken awesome bootleg!!

Still haven't done much to just a phase, i'll wait til either tonite....or tomorrow....or the weekend maybe, i dunno. i need inspired in some way again...motivated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home