Tuesday, May 30, 2006

People.............

Is it just me, or does it seem like people are becoming more selfish? Do people ever think that it might hurt someone else before they say or do a certain thing? Am i being selfish? am i thinking that maybe i deserve more respect than what i get? i'd say that's more likely the case rather than people being "not nice". I try to treat others as i'd like to be treated myself...but i guess it doesn't work that way anymore.

So anyway...i had an english exam today, kinda made a hash of it i think but i'm still pretty confident that i passed. I've always had a doubt in the back of my mind that i might fail somehow...but i sat with one of my best mates ben, in the foodcourt in a local shopping centre and he basically put things into a much clearer perspective for me. Out of the 10 or 11 exams, i only need to pass 6 in order to get back to school and i have a pretty good idea what ones will be B's and what will be C's. So i guess that kinda helped to put my mind at rest.

Off tomorrow...and for w/e reason Lauren has decided not to meet me tomorrow :( (she's meeting friends or somethin) so i guess i'll stay in bed all day or revise a bit and then record some more stuff. I managed to play around with some things in GarageBand and think i got the first part pretty well sorted. I dunno how the overall thing will turn out but we'll have to see over time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home