Monday, May 29, 2006

as the days roll by...........................

well the days are rolling in pretty quick, i've got more exams past than i have left, which is really hard to believe and so far they've all gone according to plan, still in the hope that i might get back to school, i really, really want to get back.

So i've probably bored you all (if any) half to death more than twice now...so yeah, i'll probably just ramble away again. I'm pretty tired so none of this is gonna make much sense.

I haven't recorded much yet, i've got a 30 second clip that i made for the scratching (dj stuff) at the start of Just a Phase, i'm still trying to work out some timing on the guitar, i'll maybe have to use a metronome in order to keep the right timing.

So it's like 3am...and i'm sitting here writing on my blog when i should probably be in bed, I've had a lot on my mind, but i know that with help from God, he will help me through all of these issues...if others would even consider them issues. Basically i feel like everyone may be changing and i'm staying the same, now some may consider change to be a good thing, but i have memories with how things used to be...i feel that if things change too much the memories will be lost or it'll at least be a lot harder to remember them. I have a lot of turmoil in my life right now, and like i'm not gonna act emo and bitch about it, i'll just have to get along with it and find myself a back door, a way to vent, a way to rid myself of all the frustration...right now music seems to be that back door, hence why i'm recording a song, and it really means a lot to me, i have a lot of memories with that song, just listening to it, and it kind of sums up life in all aspects when ever you think about it, it's all "Just a Phase" and "now my only consolation is that this could not last forever" ...i'm hanging on to that line right now, then again, i don't know what ever put it in my head that the era before now would last forever.

As i type this, i realise it's probably my most constructive (maybe deeper is a better word) post to date, even though i'm just rambling, i don't consider myself to be happy right now. So it's time for me to go to bed, i need sleep, i sometimes wonder is it my lack of sleep that causes my problems...even though i know it's my temper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home