Sunday, June 18, 2006

um......yeah....

so it's been a wee while since i've been on here, but it's for a good reason. I've been building a site with my cousin (Gareth, check his blog in my links)
so yeah...that's the name of it, we plan to update it as much as possible and include an article about something apple/mac related as much as possible.

So i have one more exam left, could almost say i've left school now, i've even handed in my sheet to the head mistress to say i've handed in all my books, locker keys etc. and she has now signed it to confirm that i am no longer apart of my school. Kinda sad when i think about it, i'll miss school if i don't get back, i really hope i do.

So i finished the guitar for Just a Phase...it sounds alrite i guess, needs a few tweaks here and there...let the drummer (Ben) hear it...i dunno if he liked it or not, he said part of it was annoying. Parts of it have timing issues, so i will have to fix them.

Anyhow, check out the site...shall try and post more frequently again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home