Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Christmas :)

Merry Christmas Everyone :) ...the last year really has flown in, and i remember this time last year thinking about the NEXT Christmas....sadly...this Christmas was the last one i'll spend in this house :( ...Here are some of the gifts i received.


The Tommy Emmanuel DVD that Chris sent me :)


Inside the DVD :D ...Tommy signed it for me :D:D


The Incubus poster my mates got me and got framed :D It'll go perfectly in my new room.


The Xbox 360!!!!


Our Tree :-) I decorated it (no comments about how bad it looks :P)


I still like to believe in the childhood excitement that once lived inside me every Christmas Eve...this decoration revives it for me. Ho Ho Ho!!


So that was a brief summary of my Christmas...and a very badly constructed post, but it's Christmas (or boxing day now) and i'd like to keep it as short as possible. So Merry Christmas to all and have a Happy New Year!

2 Comments:

Blogger supersimbo said...

signed tommy dvd!!! ooooh u jammy little swine!! hehe
Its a great dvd innit?

1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you enjoyed the concert :)

I've kinda got a rather serious blog going on now. Not sure if you've upgraded to the new blog format, but it's very good if you haven't.

Check your hotmail for the link.

Happy New Year mate!

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home