Monday, January 22, 2007

FINALLY......

After many a search and email to blogger with no suggestions back......i finally have titles on my blog, and it feels much more complete....now i am happy!! THANK YOU!!! :D

So...finally....finally.................................finally i don't know what to say about much, other than music...which isn't a change, deeming the first 4 words of this sentence a waste of yours and my time. Music has been formulating in my head recently...a lot of it, ideas have been formulating....but i want to keep them in there until me and ben are back in the studio again this friday. We have some ideas and i have way more than i did last week...i wanna put them all together and really surprise ben with the idea i have come up with for one of our heavier songs. We still have a medium paced song we want to put on there, which i assume we'll pick from our collection of 14 existing songs...and then an acoustic track which ben wants me to do on my own, which i was quite surprised by...i'm normally shy about singing infront of people i know, it takes a lot of courage unless i trust them, so i let rip and now an acoustic track shall be put on the EP/demo/effort/thing.

I'm back to how i was last year...knowing exams and stuff are approaching and a lot of stuff on my mind, i'm stressed, but i feel like when i'm stressed i'm most creative, unfortunately i find it too easy to pick up a pen and guitar when i'm upset, i need to learn to parlay talent when i'm happy rather than sad, but i'll learn.

Here's to you mate, hope to hear from you soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with everything man! I know you can excel in everything you put your mind to!

3:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home