Wednesday, February 21, 2007

When Influenza Attacks: Volume 1

I thought i'd dodged it...i thought i'd actually survived an illness that seems to be plaguing everyone....but no....influenza has attacked and instead of going to see Razorlight tomorrow night...it looks like i might be stuck in bed instead (although if i do go i will put up some pictures and what not) ...i'd do anything for some scran right now but just feel too weak to go downstairs and get some, i have a feeling i'm gonna end up off school with my life revolving around my xbox rather than coursework like i should be doing in school yet one teacher is no use and the one who helps me out most has gone on a rugby tour............no substitutes either.......eugh....i hate the flu, my mum has had it for a couple of weeks now and i thought i was class dodging it for so long, guess that never lasted, maybe a good nights sleep will help me and i'll be able to go to the concert....will keep ya posted, i'm away for some scran.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home