Friday, May 25, 2007

The Time Off...

So half of my exams are over...yes...that quickly. I mentioned them earlier this week and i'm sorry i haven't been able to make an update on how they went. Basically...i'm not too sure...the first psychology module i did i felt like it went great but i ended up failing miserably so i really can't tell right now. Let's not think about it...we'll revisit it in august when it seems important to me then.
I've been moving stuff in since tuesday (in to my new house that is) and hence the huge lack of updates, i'll have some pics of the house pretty soon, it's still a bit of a tip but it won't be long before it's sorted out.
The sun is shining outside...so i'm gonna go for a walk. have a good day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home