Thursday, June 29, 2006

I'm 16 now :)

Well what a great day, last night Chris sent me his and Allisons birthday Gift or a preview of it...wow it's amazing, it's like this mirror with an image from my favourite book ever (shown in the reading section of the sidebar) it looks fricken awesome! Rammy jam had sent me her present too which is fricken awesome and is now accompanied by my new sony ericsson w800i :-)

Lauren bought me a 1gb RAM stick for my iBook, it's like having a whole new computer. Then me and her ordered some pizza which was nice (we're going out for a meal tomorrow night with the rents) and then we just talked, it's nice to just talk with each other, it helps relationships much more. I'm happy...very happy now, we're both happy. School has ended for both of us and in many cases a lot of chaos, turmoil and stress has ended with it, leaving more time for us to grow closer together and become more matture together.

For the people who even just told me Happy Birthday, i'm extremely grateful that you even remembered it was my birthday and that you even bothered to think about me :-) stuff like that keeps me happy, just knowing i'm not alone and that there's someone looking out for me even if i don't know them that well.

Today i think i received the greatest gift of all, happiness. I found comfort in knowing those who care, thanks to everyone :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger supersimbo said...

left a message on my blog for ye..............happy birthday dude

11:14 PM  
Blogger Nigel said...

i just saw that!! awesome!! :D thanks man :)

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home