Friday, February 23, 2007

When Influenza Attacks: Volume 2

I ended up missing razorlight last night which was kinda gay...but at the same time not at all a bad thing. if i did go i'd probably end up sicker....and now i have a lot less money to pay off to people which isn't so bad. I hate being sick, i end up sleeping in til about 3 or 4 and sitting up all night which isn't very good for my overall recovery...and day time tv sucks! There's also little food down here and i'm getting very little work done and i'm already about 2 months behind with ICT coursework....not a good time to be sick but i'll have to make do with it at the minute.
Hopefully i'll still be able to get some pictures up from last nights concert from my friends who went, apparently the seats were decent but at least i'm able to pay for my incubus tickets without struggle now! Hopefully will have an update later!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home