Tuesday, July 04, 2006

So i'm learning....

Just while i was in the kitchen there i realised to myself how easy it is for people to make money these days. I've been concentrating on a few websites recently about Macs and Apple and the traffic to my site is growing more and more every day, of course this is dependant on the Apple News and such, which has some very interesting material these days.

So while i was making my soup in the kitchen...i realised how easy it can be for people to make some money on the web. Set up a blog, make a Google Ads Account, throw some ads on there...put up some interesting content and post a story or article from your blog on Digg.com or in a Forum, people come to your site, click an ad...you get money. All of this for free and in the comfort of your arm chair with your iBook on your lap.

The world is beginning to revolve around computers, just like it did with TV, which reminds me a lot of a song by Incubus...Idiot Box...and i leave you with a few words from the chorus.

"TV what do I need?
Tell me who to believe...
What's the use of autonomy when a button does it all?"




Don't let the media control you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home