Sunday, February 25, 2007

*coughs*

So yesterday i thought my flu was clearing up...i guess not, i woke up today feeling pretty bad, i hurt all over and i have a cough so i dunno if i'll be back at school tomorrow. I'm getting pretty far behind with work and stuff there and as typical as this sounds, it isn't really all my fault. Sure i've been off, but i haven't missed one thing because my teachers have all disappeared on a rugby trip for the week...so whilst i have deadlines to meet this week, i have no one to help me reach them on time.

I've been trying to post here a lot more often, sometimes i don't really know what to talk about...for example this! i feel like i'm going no where but i'm making an effort, i might end up posting some stuff that i find on digg on here if i think it's interesting enough, but i'll see. I think i'll go play some guitar.............

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home