Friday, February 23, 2007

RockStartup...

Ok so you may have noticed the affiliation with PayPerPost lately, i've been hearing quite a bit about this 'RockStartup' so decided to check it out for myself. Basically, it's the reality tv behind setting up a Web 2.0 company. It follows Ted Murphy on his journey in to setting up PayPerPost.
I think the show gives a great insight in to the initial set up and further promotion of the company and it's also interesting to see how the company has progressed since the intial set up. I"ve just recently finished watching the latest episode and have featured it below as it is my favourite to date. It features a lot of talks and negotiations with other companies and people discussing the company. I think it's interesting to see how the company works behind the scenes.



I always find whilst watching the show that it can be a little confusing as to what's going on, things can move a little too fast with little explanation sometimes and I’m left wondering what just happened and end up almost assuming what just happened. It’d also be nice to see slightly longer episodes and maybe if the episodes were longer, it’d give more time to fill in the blanks and give a little more explanation.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home