Tuesday, February 27, 2007

School Tomorrow...........

So back to school tomorrow....and to be honest i'm not really looking forward to it, if i could i'd spend all my time off doing my work from home...i've been off pretty much 2 weeks now bar 1 day so it'll be good to get back in to the swing of things. Deadlines are approaching fast so i really gotta start working...and it's almost the time of year again where I'll be getting study leave (well ok a few months) but it'll be good to get off and have a lot more time to myself.
I got a good post coming tomorrow about my views on feminism which i hope will be pretty good...it amuses me when a woman seems to have this idea in her head that this is a 'mans' world and that if she's a woman, she means nothing and therefore goes on this rampage to stand up for womens rights etc especially when they use it to talk down to men as if they're dumb...almost as if they're trying to claim the world and deem it a womans world...but my point is that the world should be equal. I'll give a more detailed account of it tomorrow...............



SCRAN!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home