Sunday, February 25, 2007

Big News at PayPerPost...

Looks like PayPerPost the online advertising site I’ve recently become very fond of is announcing some big news in the next few weeks and us “Posties” have been asked to guess what it is. In my opinion, it really could be anything, they could be adding more features to the site like new browsing features for opportunities or they could be announcing a partnership with a big company, maybe it’s something related to RockStartup…or maybe they’ve been bought over by a big company already. They could be announcing that they’ll be advertising during a big sporting event or something….it really could be anything. Personally, I heard a rumour they’re announcing that they’re going to announce that they’re out of beta and that the site is complete (of course they’re adding a few more features first) and then they’re getting in to television advertisement before they merge with blogger.com and it becomes part of the site. I can’t say if the rumour is true…but I heard it from a pretty reliable source so we’ll just have to wait and see what happens, I dunno about everyone else, but tbh I’m pretty excited about this, PayPerPost really is a great site and it’ll be great to see it out of beta with some new features.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home